The focus areas for the 2013 High Frequency Conference are:
- Mathematical, Statistical and Computer Science models for data sampled with high frequency
- Market Micro-structure theory and practice
- Multi-scale modeling of financial events
- Trading rules and strategies when using high frequency data
- Regulatory aspects of financial Markets
- Systemic risk
These topics are to be complemented with ideas related to mathematical finance, financial engineering, quantitative finance, stochastic processes and applications etc.