The 5th Annual Modeling High Frequency Data in Finance Conference will be held from October 24 to October 26, 2013 on the beautiful campus of Stevens Institute of Technology located in Hoboken, New Jersey.
To help plan for your trip to Stevens, we offer the following resources:
LODGING & HOTELS:
Accommodations for the 2013 HF Conference are available via offsite-hotel reservations.
- The W Hotel Hoboken - 225 River Street · Hoboken, NJ (866) 500-0198
- Sheraton Suites on the Hudson -500 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken, NJ; (201) 617-5600
- Courtyard Jersey City Newport - 540 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ; (201) 626-6600
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City - 455 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, NJ; (201) 499-2400
- Embassy Suites Hotel Secaucus-Meadowlands - 455 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ; (201) 864-7300
- Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel & Conference Center - 2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ; (201) 896-0500
- Holiday Inn Hotel Harmon Meadows - 300 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ; (201) 348-2000
- Courtyard Secaucus Meadowlands - 455 Harmon Meadow Boulevard, Secaucus, NJ; (201) 617-8888
- Meadowlands Plaza Hotel - 40 Wood Avenue, Secaucus, NJ, 07094; (866) 272 -0060
For more details about reimbursement please visit the Registration and Support page.
On Campus Parking:
A set number of parking passes has been reserved for conference participants.Upon arrival to campus, please proceed directly to the Howe Center (building 19 on the map). To drive directly to the Howe Center, proceed along Washington Street to 9th Street. Drive up 9th and through the gates onto the Stevens campus. Stop at the Wesley J. Howe Center (13-story building).
- If you will require parking please provide this information when you register for the conference (license plate # will be required)
- Proceed to the front-desk attendant, mention that you are a conference attendee and provide your name and license plate #
- You will issued a visitor parking pass that can be used for the duration of the conference
Note: Temporary parking is permitted on the circle while obtaining a parking permit at the lobby desk.
Note If you are unable to secure on-campus parking please click here to learn about nearby off-campus parking options