OpenLink is the global leader in Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM) software and is widely recognized as the leading provider of Energy trading and risk management software. OpenLink provides software and services to the leaders in energy trading around the world as well as many leading financial institutions.
Owned by leading private equity investment firm Hellman & Friedman, OpenLink is a global software and services business that has grown both organically and through strategic acquisitions, to achieve revenues in excess of $300 million. The company serves over 500 clients, including 12 of the world's largest commodity and energy companies, 9 of the largest financial institutions, and 11 of the largest central banks. OpenLink has 1,300 employees in 12 global offices on five continents, with headquarters outside New York City and field offices in Houston, London, Berlin, Vienna, Toronto, Moscow, São Paulo, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
· Currently pursuing a master degree in Financial Engineering.
· Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement.
· Experience in financial markets or commodities or derivatives trading, trade support or risk management roles is a plus.
· Must be willing to learn and demonstrate high self-motivation.
· Must be detail-oriented and organized.
· Must have a strong technical aptitude.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Very good understanding of Interest Rate Derivatives.
· Products modelling, pricing, risk metrics calculation.
· Credit / Market Risk Management.
· Experience with Java/.Net/C++/SQL is a plus.